Display your creative work at Groundswell. We host art exhibitions for individual artists as well as school and community groups. Most exhibitions are display for three to six months.
What Can I Exhibit?
Most forms of visual art are accepted for exhibition at Groundswell, including but not limited to:
- Drawings, paintings, and prints
- Fiber arts
Hold Your Own Art Exhibition
To hold your own art exhibition at Groundswell, follow these steps:
- Choose a theme for your exhibit. What type of artwork do you plan to show?
- Select a few pieces to submit for review.
- Write an artist statement and a short biography.
- Decide whether you want to have an opening reception. Learn about renting our space.
- Complete and submit a Groundswell-Exhibition-Agreement [PDF].
- Get your artwork ready for display. In some cases, that means framing your art and/or making sure it’s ready to hang.
Can I Sell My Work?
Yes, you may sell your artwork during your exhibition at Groundswell. Please provide us with a price list of all items for sale. Matthew 25 will take small commission – 20 percent – from all sales.